We've decided to start a series of regular blogs to keep you updated about what we're up to, and I'm kicking things off, being our resident techie and all that :p
We had a meeting yesterday, the 3rd of May, at Fleetville Community Centre, a new venue for us as we were unable to use our usual spot at the District Council because of the elections.
We had a few new faces around the table, which is always nice We were joined by Beth, Sophie and Shaahida. Look out for their blogs coming soon!
So what did we actually discuss? Well you can read the full minutes here, but briefly:
Our mental health project
- We discussed which schools and year groups we'd like to test out our questionnaire on
- We decided to trial with year 8's and year 10's, so if you're in those years we'll be hearing from you soon!
- I gave a brief update about our lovely new website
- We discussed the idea of these blogs and thought it would be a good way for us to communicate with you and keep you updated with everything we do
- We discussed the possibility of adding a discussion board to this site, which may be coming in the future. If you think one would be a good idea then let us know in the comments below
- We chatted about our advert that we're hoping to get into school newsletters as soon as possible, so keep an eye out for that as well
That's pretty much it from this meeting, apart from all the cookies and doughnuts we ate. Thanks to the Fleetville Community Centre for letting us use their building for the meeting.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to telling you more! Make sure you add our facebook page (link's on the right) to keep up to date with all the latest for young people in St Albans